Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Trip to the zoo..

Erica and I were going to take the babies to Rock City today, but Erica found out that they don't allow strollers. We knew that would not go over well, so we came up with something different. We went to lunch and then to the zoo. Grace enjoyed it a lot more this time. She is really into animals now, so she loved looking at all of the animals. I think her favorite part (and my least favorite part lol) was the petting zoo.






Checking out the goat before the petting zoo opened.

This camel was huge!

The peacock was opening his feathers.

I just thought this was pretty.

They were watching the animals dig. They were both fascinated.

It's kind of hard to see, but she has two babies on her back. You can only see the arm of one.


Better view. This monkey is only about a foot long to begin with, so the babies were tiny!

A butterfly sculpture.. new to the zoo.

I have always liked these.

And here is my fearless child. As soon as I put her down she went right for the goat. The first one she went for was twice the size of the one in this picture too!





And then there is this... a homicidal duck. You may think I'm joking, but I'm not. The duck was doing this for about four minutes total.. I only caught the last few seconds of it.





Also I am 16 weeks today!! 4 months :) :) Almost half way through!
20 days until we find out the gender!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun day.! That duck was nuts..but I'm starting to think they were doing the nasty. Hahah either way you'll make money off of it.! Can't wait to see you guys again. Gracie is becoming such a beautiful little girl. I'll post pictures that I took later. I love you girl.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha. That is hillarious. Looks like fun. Grace is fearless!

    ReplyDelete