Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Saturday, March 26, 2011

A good weekend..

Erica and I went out for her brithday yesterday. We went to the mall and got our nails done. I love getting my nails done, and if I could afford it I would always have them done, but that money could be better spent on Grace, so I'll stick to special occasions. After we got our nails done we went to Olive Garden. I have been craving their salad for about a month now. It made the baby very happy! After that we did a little shopping.. we went in a craft store called Michael's, and I started feeling dizzy again. I am really glad I have a doctor's appointment soon because I had just ate, so I shouldn't have been getting dizzy.

Speaking of my doctor's appointment.. my gender party keeps growing! Supposedly Chris's mom has invited one of her friends, my mom invited her friend and my nana, and my dad invited two of my aunts! This was supposed to be small lol. Best friends and close family. I don't think my aunts are coming though, and I don't know about the rest of them. I don't mind having a lot of people, but that means we have to buy more food, and we don't have a lot of room for all those people, so we'll see how it goes. I'm planning on having the cupcakes, pigs in a blanket, drinks, and chips and dip. I also made a few signs for decorations, and I'm going to get some blue streamers (we already have pink streamers). This wasn't meant to be a big thing, so I'm not going all out with decor or anything. I'll have pictures with the post when I tell you guys if it's a boy or girl.

Also, Grace's Easter head band is done!
I had it custom made to match her Easter dress. And she only wants $5 for it! I love this lady's work and prices! I am going to pick it up sometime this week :)

4 comments:

  1. Seriously? Who is it? Because I need to get Samantha some more big hair bows. She has a bunch of pink ones. I want more choices. lol.
    Oh wow. Jessie's Mom does that, just take in upon herself to invite people. It makes me so mad. She invited kids to Samantha's birthday party, so I freaked out and had to make extra goodie bags and everything the day before the party, and they didn't even show up, gir...Anyway, hope it goes well. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you look on my friends list on facebook she is Bass bows and sews. She's the one that is going to do the big sister and little brother or sister shirts too. She does any kids shirt for for $12 and that includes their names being monogrammed on them.

    If anyone else is interested in her she has a paypal and will ship. I'm not sure how much the shipping would be, but it's not very much. You pick the size and color shirt you want, the applique you want, and what you want the shirt to say all just for $12. Plus she does just about any bow there is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bow!! I need to get Ellanoa some more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That isn't bad. I may go to her for birthday shirts. Can she do pictures? She is on my friends list too. I just didn't know she was so cheap. lol.

    ReplyDelete