Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I took a gender prediction quiz..

I tried to take one the other day, but I couldn't find one that would give me accurate results because there were questions that I didn't know the answer to, so I was getting 50/50 results. Well today I came across one that you only had to answer the questions you knew, and it just didn't factor the other ones in..
According to this I have a 29% chance of having a girl, and a 71% chance of having a boy!! Now I know these things are just based on old wives tales, but I took one with Grace and it was right, and Erica said she took one with Cayle and it was right.

I am going to get my free ultrasound on Thursday at 3:30. I don't know if they will give me pictures or not. I've heard you have to pay for them, but I'm not a normal client. I'm not just saying that because I am her friend.. I am literally called a "model client." I have no idea what that means, but maybe since I am her friend she will give me a picture. Either way.. at least I get to see the little orange (that is how big it is now). I will be 2 days away from 16 weeks when I get it.. If it's a boy they might be able to tell, but I'm afraid that if they do tell me one way or the other it will end up being wrong. I would almost rather them not tell me anything if they think they can. We'll see how all that goes.
I suppose that is all for now.

3 comments:

  1. I would think they could tell you. I got my first with Samantha at a little less than 14 weeks. She was HUGE compared to a 6 week ultrasound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took one with all of them and they were all right. I hope you get pics. i want to see so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brittany.. they told you Sami was a girl at 14 weeks?? I didn't know that.

    I hope they give us pics too. I want to put them in the baby book lol.

    ReplyDelete