Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.

Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I took a gender prediction quiz..

I tried to take one the other day, but I couldn't find one that would give me accurate results because there were questions that I didn't know the answer to, so I was getting 50/50 results. Well today I came across one that you only had to answer the questions you knew, and it just didn't factor the other ones in..
According to this I have a 29% chance of having a girl, and a 71% chance of having a boy!! Now I know these things are just based on old wives tales, but I took one with Grace and it was right, and Erica said she took one with Cayle and it was right.

I am going to get my free ultrasound on Thursday at 3:30. I don't know if they will give me pictures or not. I've heard you have to pay for them, but I'm not a normal client. I'm not just saying that because I am her friend.. I am literally called a "model client." I have no idea what that means, but maybe since I am her friend she will give me a picture. Either way.. at least I get to see the little orange (that is how big it is now). I will be 2 days away from 16 weeks when I get it.. If it's a boy they might be able to tell, but I'm afraid that if they do tell me one way or the other it will end up being wrong. I would almost rather them not tell me anything if they think they can. We'll see how all that goes.
I suppose that is all for now.

3 comments:

  1. I would think they could tell you. I got my first with Samantha at a little less than 14 weeks. She was HUGE compared to a 6 week ultrasound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took one with all of them and they were all right. I hope you get pics. i want to see so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brittany.. they told you Sami was a girl at 14 weeks?? I didn't know that.

    I hope they give us pics too. I want to put them in the baby book lol.

    ReplyDelete