Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Friday, March 4, 2011

So excited!!!

I had my doctor's appointment today. I didn't have an ultrasound or anything, but I did get to hear the heartbeat. It was 162. I have also lost 2 more lbs, but she said everything looked healthy. I was telling her how we wanted to know the sex really bad. I was thinking they were going to make me wait until 23 weeks because usually you go every 4 weeks, and 4 weeks from now I will be 18 weeks and 6 days (basically 19 weeks). I figured they would make me wait until after 20 weeks, but she said it was okay for me to come at 19 weeks and they are going to do the anatomy scan! In 28 days (April 1st), we will know the sex of the baby :) :) Per the thoughts of Erica.. I hope we don't have any April fool's jokes! Lol.
I still woul like to go get that other ultrasound just because it's a free ultrasound, and I would like to see Kim. She used to be like a second mom to me. She was the pastor's wife at my old church, but when she got pregnant with her second set of twins (yes, second set!) he retired because he had to get a job to afford their six children!! Two boys and then two sets of fraternal girl twins. And all completely natural! No invetro or fertility drugs or anything. But anyway.. after they were no longer the pastors at the church we quit going, and we kind of lost touch, so I would really love to see her again.

But anyway.. you guys will have to wait until after our gender party though. I am not posting it anywhere on here or facebook because I don't want any of the parents to find out before our party. It will be that night though, so it won't be too long to wait lol.

5 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!! Im so excited. I usually have my anatomy scans around 17 weeks so 19 will definitely tell. But Nooooooooooooo!!!!! i have to wait all day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol trust me you do not know how hard it will be for me to not tell you guys all day!
    I just don't want to say anything on here because one of my mom's friends reads my blog, so I don't want it getting back to my mom. I am too excited about our gender party to spoil it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I CANT WAIT!! I CANT WAIT! I CANT WAIT. THINK BLUE THINK BLUE THINK BLUE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha YES! Blue blue blue blue times infinity. According to the online quiz things it is pretty likely that I am having a boy. I don't really trust those things though. Chris' mom is saying girl.. hate to remind her that she was positive Grace was a boy lol. Up until Grace came out she said it was a boy because they told her both of hers were girls.. hate to remind her that was ten and twenty years ago lol. Technology is a lot better now.. with 4D ultrasounds it's basically a perfect picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. when i said april fools jokes i meant dont tell me its the opposite sex of the right one.!! haha but hopefully my new neice/nephew wont pull any funny business either.! i can't wait to find out.!

    ReplyDelete