Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Friday, March 11, 2011

Okay, you guys are going to hate me..

I had to move the date of the gender reveal party.. I didn't realize that April 1st was a Friday.. that is the only day of the week I work, so we can't have the party that night. We are going to have the party on April 2nd at noon instead. Which means I can't say anything until after that.. But I promise I will get on as soon as the party is over to post the news!


Also, for future reference, remind me NOT to watch videos of the tsunami while I'm pregnant.. That is just not good for my wacky emotions. My heart breaks for those poor people.

2 comments:

  1. *Makes squinty eyes at...* How dare you have to work! lol. That's cool. I'm excited. =) I hope the party goes well too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I'm sorry. I didn't even realize it.. I'm sad that I have to keep it a secret for a whole day! lol.

    ReplyDelete