Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Monday, September 6, 2010

Very informative..

We took Grace to a Labor day festival today because I didn't have to go to school. We went with my dad and brother, and just walked around and looked at all the booths. Chris and I made Grace a sand art heart. I don't know if any of you have ever made them before, but I used to make them at every fair or festival that I went to when I was a kid, so I wanted to make her one. It's really cute!

But they had this other booth there that was a pro-life booth. We got to sign a petition that they are going to take to congress to try to have abortions made illegal. I have always wanted to be a pro-life advocate, and I feel that was my first step to becoming one. I could possibly be helping to make the change to save these precious babies lives. Chris, my dad, and I all signed it. Chris also bought a pro-life shirt to help their cause, and they gave us a bunch of free pamphlets and magazines, and inside of the magazine there was a cd called "Truth Unmasked" so when I got home I popped it in my computer, and it was the most informative thing I have seen about abortion. I have studied abortion and even written papers about it, and I wish I would have had this cd when I did those papers because it was not one sided.. It was true facts and actually gave statistics and talked about all the forms of abortions.. some I have never even heard of before! And they are absolutely awful.. they do show pictures too, which just broke my heart for those poor little children. They even sited where they got their information from, and it was studies done. It covered everything from the growth of a baby, different types of abortion and how they were done, at what stages the types of abortion can be done, and the possible effects on the mother. This booth should be everywhere a booth can be because these are real facts that pro-choice people cannot deny or refute..

No comments:

Post a Comment