Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Today was a fun day!

One of Chris' cousins (by marriage) is going to the Navy Seals, and his family had a going away part for him today. They had a giant water slide there! It;s one of those blow up things that you rent for the day, and they also have a pool, and a cook-out. Chris's mom was playing with Grace so we got to play on the water slide for awhile, and then I took Grace in the pool.


Later Chris came and said he had been taking Mason (a little boy about Grace's age) down the water slide. I really didn't think it would be safe for Grace, but Mason weighs a pound less than Grace and he was fine. So the first time I took her down everything went fine and she really liked it! I took her up again, but this time somehow we went over the barriers at the end. I shot out like a rocket and we landed in the mud whole the running water was creating. Grace hit her head on my head, but I was the one that was in real pain.. I made sure she didn't hit the ground because I held onto her for dear life so she landed on top of me, but everything hurt, and I was so dizzy. I ended up stepping on my own towel and getting it filthy.. I am pretty sure I almost passed out. Needless to say, I did not take Grace on it again. But Chris did lol.. he was better at stopping at the end.



And then.. this was Chris' last slide of the day..

No comments:

Post a Comment