Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thank the Lord!!

The girl below us got kicked out! I mean I feel bad for her, but it's good for us. And aparently the girl that she got in a fight with awhile back had left all her stuff there, and then she left it there too, so Jeff (our landlord) put it all out beside our apartment. I noticed the people from the apartment building next to us were going through it so I asked them if he does this a lot and she said that anytime anyone leaves a bunch of stuff he will stick it out for people to get what they want and then take it to the dump. There was nice stuff out there! They took a foton (sp?) with it's matress, a dresser, and a chair. There was still a bunch of stuff left so I started going through it because there was a bunch of kids stuff. I got grace four toys.. a dancing elmo, and a couple of small toys and then this..
It works and everything. I looked it up and it is $40 at the store!!

Plus I got some clothes for Grace, but most of the clothes were dirty, so I didn't get much. I also found a shirt for my sister, and a sweater for me. Plus a pack of unused paper plates. I wish more people would leave that much stuff behind! It was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment