Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Videos!!!!!!! :)

This is a video of Gracew walking with the new Leap Frog shopping cart my mom got her :)

This is a video of Grace dancing! It's sooooo cute :) Sorry, it's side ways..

Also, my mom got me this picture frame. I love it :) Finally got around to putting a picture in it and hanging it up :)

Oh, and I made Grace a wish list on toysrus.com for her birthday :) I am pretty sure it has everything on it, Little People, Wheel Pals, Laugh and Learn, Disney movies, things with balls, and some random things. I am totally excited!! And now every can look on there and know exactly the type of stuff she likes :)

2 comments:

  1. Awww!! She is so cute and walking really good. I love the one of her dancing. And most of all I love how chunky she is. I love chunky babies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) She is definitely a chunky monkey lol.

    ReplyDelete