Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Thank God!!!

So we took my car in to get it fixed on Saturday... my grandmother called me today and said it was ready!
He's only going to charge me $50!! He fixed my oil leak and put the belt on for me. So all together I paid $125 (I paid $75 to rent the thing to tow it over there), and I was expecting it to be like $300 because that is just my luck with cars. My grandmother is on her way to pick me up now so we can go get it! I am so happy.. Also my dad said he would help me pay for it, and I'm pretty sure he will cover the entire $125 since he was expecting it to be like $300 as well. It feels amazing to know I can just run to the store if I need to! I can't wait to go pick it up.


Now we can take the babies swimming Brittany! Lol.

1 comment:

  1. Yah. lol. You are funny. I am glad you got your car back! I can't wait to be able to drive.

    ReplyDelete