Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Monday, June 7, 2010

Random post..

Put a slide show on here! I'm proud of it because it took me forever to figure out.. but I did it! Now I can have more than one picture of Grace on here :)

Watched The Secret Life of the American Teenager today.. season premier. Still not sure if I like that show anymore. It kind of portrays teen moms as lazy and helpless, but it's one of those shows that you want to know what happens in the end. Pretty sure Adrienne is pregnant now too, but I kind of think they are going to have her get an abortion, which I completely disagree with.

The only thing I like about Chris not living with us anymore is that I can watch whatever I want on TV whenever I want (as long as Grace permits lol). I absolutely love being able to do that. However, he did come watch Secret Life with me.. he secretly likes that show. Kind of excited for the new show coming on tomorrow night called Pretty Little Liars. It looks pretty interesting. Since I have no car to take Grace out we are stuck inside, and since she isn't interested in TV yet I have found lots of new shows I like. That will change as soon as I get my car though.. Grace and I will have plenty of summer adventures. Still haven't heard anything about my car yet though.. hope it's not worse than we thought. Bright side is my dad has offered to help me pay for it :) Hopefully it won't be too much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment