Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Still no air..

We just took my car back to that guy in the hopes that he could figure out what was wrong the air conditioner, and it would be an easy, quick, cheap fix,.. no such luck :( He checked a bunch of stuff, and it wasn't any of it. He said there is two more things that could be wrong with it, but the engine was too hot for him to check since the car had just been running. I'm going to have to leave my car with him again, so he can let the engine cool down and check those things. We are taking it back on Sunday. He said one of the things isn't too expensive, but the other is, so please pray that it is the less expensive one! I really hope it is.. but however much it is I will just have to figure out a way to pay for it because I cannot make Grace go through the whole summer like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment