Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Monday, September 24, 2012

What a day.

What a day. This morning, we had to get up bright and early to take Chris to work, so I called my mom and asked her if she wanted to go to a consignment sale with us. It was the first day of the sale, so I figured since we were already out, we might as well go to it.

I got some cute stuff. I didn't find the great deals that I usually do, but I found things I was looking for. I found a Christmas outfit for Grace and for Brentley. Grace found a butterfly costume. It is super cute. It was $8, but it was Old Navy, it looked brand new, and she was in love with it, so we got it. I'm no longer making her costume lol. I'm kind of glad because I realized I HATE making tutus. That is the most annoying thing I have ever done.

After that, I had to leave the kids with my mom at her house because I had a dentist appointment. I had a cavity that they had to fill. The nurse (or dental assistant or whatever they are) told me it exposed a nerve and that it may give me some back pain. I thought she was crazy. How can my tooth affect my back? Well, yeah, she wasn't. My mouth hasn't bothered me at all, but my back is hurting in one spot lol.
I am also now scheduled to have my wisdom teeth taken out on Nov. 8th. All four of them. Oh joy. Not looking forward to that at all.

Oh, and Brentley did his modeling yesterday. I think he did really well! She also got some of him with his teddy bear, and he was hugging it. So cute! At the very end, Grace got in on a few as well :) She said it may take her up to two weeks to go through and edit them. I get the rights to all of them (editted and original) when she's done! Plus, Brentley is definitely going to be on a website and potentially in a magazine!

6 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I'm in love with consignment sales! Which one was it? And i'm sorry about your teeth, I got mine taking out in 8th grade, just make sure you stock up on soft foods like mashed potatoes and apple sauce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I can't believe you scheduled the appointment. I would use the cost as an excuse! lol I hope that it goes well. :( Let me know if you need anything. I am right down the street.

    The only thing I got at Kendall's Kloset was that dress you showed me. :) I was going to buy some really long dresses to use later on when I do get pregnant because they were so long they reached my ankles. And they were stretchy...But they were 10 apiece and I didn't want to pay that. I like the costume you got her though, and you are right about the tutus. Did you tell your Mom you don't want to make another one?

    Can't wait to see his pictures!!! That is great they did some of them both. Did Grace do well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole, it's Kendall's Kloset. It's right off of 41 Highway after you go under the underpass at the depot. It's on the right.
    I'm dreading it. I hate pain lol. But, they say it's only going to get worse the longer I wait, so I'm just going to get it over with.

    Brittany, I told my dad that, and he said he would figure out a way to pay for it. If he wants to throw that much down, then good for him lol. I may just take you up on that offer. My dad is going to drive me there and drive me home. They said I'm going to need someone to help me with the kids until the medicine wears off. Chris is going to ask off fir that day, so hopefully he'll be able to help, but I don't know how well he'll do with taking care of all three of us :p

    She did really well. Brentley didn't want to smile much, but Grace was all smiles lol.

    Oh, and the tutu, she's going to make her own version of a tutu for Chy. She bought a blue skirt that sort of looks like a tutu, and she's going to sew pieces of different colored tulle to it. I told her I wasn't even finishing Grace's lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm serious. Just let me know. I can watch them. I can pick up whatever you need. Just text me. Or have Chris text me if you are drugged. lol

    Really? That surprises me. I am sure they got some cute ones though!

    That is smart! I am sure it will look good. Can't wait to see them all in their costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I'm supposed to be pretty drugged up. They gave me a prescription for Adavan (sp?), which I have to take 90 minutes before my appointment. They said that alone makes me not able to drive. Then they are going to give me gas before the procedure, so I'm going to be a few shades in the wind :p Going to be a new experience for me because I've never been drugged or drunk or anything lol.

    He was too busy wanting to go walk around. He didn't want to sit and smile lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha Ha. That's great! The only time I have been like DURRR! Is when I had Sam and they gave me Demoral. It was nice...Oh...Just read the drunk part...I have been, but it has been awhile. lol. You gotta let me know how that goes, seriously! I think it'll be hillarious!

    Awe. Yep. Getting to that age I guess. :/

    ReplyDelete