Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Halloween Decor!

This is our door :)

And this is our apartment :)

I'm so happy to have a place that we are proud to decorate!!

4 comments:

  1. That is a cute little door hanger! And I love lights in the window! I considered doing white lights in our window around Christmas. Does it take a lot of energy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks everyone :)

    I'm not sure how much energy they take actually. Hopefully not much! lol.

    ReplyDelete