This week's recipe is called Orange Delight. This stuff is pretty healthy, but not everyone will like it. Chris doesn't, but I love it! Grace will eat it as well, which is great because I can't get her to eat many fruits or veggies.
- 1 tub of lowfat cottage cheese
- 1 package of orange jello mix
- 1 tub of fat free Cool Whip
- 1 can of pineapple tidbits
- 1 can of mandarin oranges (drained)
- Pour jello mix into a bowl and add the pineapple tidbits with juice, mix together.
- Add cottage cheese, Cool Whip, and mandarin oranges (make sure the juice is drained from the can before adding) and mix well.
- Let it sit in the fridge for about 2 hours to allow it to thicken and chill.
- Enjoy :)