Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tasty Tuesday :)

Okay, so it's 11pm, but hey, it's still Tuesday lol.

This week's recipe is called Orange Delight. This stuff is pretty healthy, but not everyone will like it. Chris doesn't, but I love it! Grace will eat it as well, which is great because I can't get her to eat many fruits or veggies.

Ingredients:
  • 1 tub of lowfat cottage cheese
  • 1 package of orange jello mix
  • 1 tub of fat free Cool Whip
  • 1 can of pineapple tidbits
  • 1 can of mandarin oranges (drained)
--- Fresh fruit can be used if you want, but at this point I'm all about quick and easy, so I go with the cans. I'm sure fresh fruit would make it even healthier though.

Directions:
  1. Pour jello mix into a bowl and add the pineapple tidbits with juice, mix together.
  2. Add cottage cheese, Cool Whip, and mandarin oranges (make sure the juice is drained from the can before adding) and mix well.
  3. Let it sit in the fridge for about 2 hours to allow it to thicken and chill.
  4. Enjoy :)
Quick, easy, and (in my opinion), yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment