Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Turkey Day!!

We had a very busy day.
We watched about two hours of the parade before we had to go. I put the ham in the crock pot to cook, and we went to eat lunch with my dad and brother, then Chris and Grace headed to his step dad's parents' house for another meal while Brentley and I headed home to cook for dinner.
At five, Chris, Grace, his mom, and his brother came, and my mom and sister got there about 15 minutes later, and we had our Thanksgiving dinner!

I was a good mommy today. I remembered to take pictures!! Just before we went with my dad, we took them outside and got some cute ones!










I LOVE this one!









And, I also remembered to take pictures of our dinner (and the kids playing before dinner).


He is my monkey. He climbs EVERYTHING. Just another way that him and Grace are different lol.


Grace and Cheyenne!


Dinner! Ham, green beans, mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, stuffing, rolls, orange delight, deviled eggs, cranberry sauce, and pickles! We also had three different pies, but they aren't in the picture.


The kids eating at the "kid table."

It was a really busy, but a great Thanksgiving!

*No black Friday shopping for me. I'm already done Christmas shopping! Lol.

5 comments:

  1. I really love the dress Grace is wearing! They look so cute! And I really love the first pic of them together. Seeing the tree in the background makes me so anxious to get ours and get it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the firs time she's worn it. I saved it for Thanksgiving lol.

    Omg that tree is a hassle. Brent will not stop taking the ornaments off. But I still love having it up becausse that means we're so close to Christmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's precious. Is he leaving it alone now? Did Grace enjoy decorating this year?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope. I have to put the ornaments back on every night. If he can reach it, he takes it off :/

    Grace was singing "O' Christmas Tree" the whole time we were decorating. It was cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ba Ha. I think Sam may have done something like that one year. I honestly don't remember. Ha Ha.

    When are ya'll getting to do the Polar Express?

    ReplyDelete