Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Another reply.

Honestly here, I am not trying to call you out. I'm really not. I just didn't know if you would see my response if I replied to your comment because Blogger doesn't notify people of responses (which I really wish they did). I didn't see your comment until today.

I do not have any issues with people commenting on my blog. I take the good, the bad, the awful. I didn't delete your comment as many people would when they don't like something. I simply explained myself against your concerns. I like that you raised your concerns because it gave me a chance to explain myself. You may still not agree, and that's fine. I respect everyone's right to their own opinions, and at least I know what my readers are thinking. If you would ever like to comment again, please do. I have nothing against you. 

As for the car being unsafe, yes, at one point, it was becoming unsafe. When we realized we wouldn't be able to afford a new car at that time, we got that issue fixed. It had to do with the spark plugs, but I'm not a car person so I'm not really sure what all it was. I can assure you though, that we would never continue to have our children ride in an unsafe car. Right now, it's more of the fact that our little car was becoming a money pit that we don't want to feed anymore. Luckily, we are still fighting to be able to hold onto the Trailblazer (nothing to do with money, just more antics from his mother). 

I don't really have any issue with you posting anonymously. It doesn't matter one way or the other. I just generally like to get to know my readers. If you don't want to be known, I have no issue with that. 
Your comment just came of a bit, well, I don't know. It just didn't sit right with me. And typically, people hide behind anonymous when they want to be cruel (not saying you were, just saying in general). With the things you said like "one of my biggest issues with you" and then saying that I'm trying to compensate because I'm a teen mom. That last thing just hits a sore spot with me no matter who is saying it because I go very far out of my way to not be seen or categorized as a teen mom. 
If you were honestly trying to be helpful, I'm sorry I took it the wrong way. I just wanted to set the record straight because if one reader had those concerns, it's probable that other people have thought about those things as well. I wanted to make it clear for everyone. 

Again, I respect you opinions even if I don't agree with them, and thank you for giving me the opportunity to address any concerns. 

Not sure when I'll be back to check in, but I just wanted to get this out there, so I scheduled this to post on it's own because I'm probably currently heavily medicated with four teeth missing from my head :/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment