Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Friday, January 6, 2012

To teen_mom_11

I have no idea if you are even still reading my blog. I just saw your comment on my IUD post. I am very sorry I never replied. For some reason your comment was marked as spam. Concerning the IUD, typically you can start trying to have a baby again right after it is removed. How long it takes to get pregnant after that is different for every woman. They usually reccommend that you have had two children before getting an IUD. As far as weight gain... I have heard of it with Mirena, but not Paragard. I would assume that is because Mirena uses synthetic hormones whereas Paragard is copper based and hormone free. That is why I chose Paragard because it is hormone free. It was either that or no birth control because I refuse to ever use a hormonal birth control again. As far as insertion, it's uncomfortable, but not painful. It's basically like a pap smear. Now, for a few days after you may be in some pain. I was cramping really bad for two days, but havent had a single problem since then. You do have to check to make sure it is still there every once in awhile, but that's it. If you do still read my blog, if you read this and have anymore questions, feel free to ask :)

No comments:

Post a Comment