Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Remember how I talked about painting letters for my cousin's baby?

Well, I forgot to take a pic of them before I gave them to her, but I've got one now :)


They look so cute with his stuff, and I love how she positioned the monkeys around them! They match well too, which is good because I was going off of a picture I took with my phone lol.

2 comments:

  1. To cute! I Love it! And you are right. I like how she did that with the monkies too. She has such a cute room set up for him.

    ReplyDelete