Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Friday, January 13, 2012

I just don't understand this...

My computer is working perfectly fine, and has been, but as of yesterday I can't comment on anyone's blog. Not even my own. And I can't read anyone's comments on my blog. Whenever I click on someone's specific post (including my own specific post) it takes me to a blank screen. I refresh the screen and it stays blank. I can go to your blog page and read the post that way, but once I click on the post to comment on it everything goes blank. This is really annoying me. Is this happening to anyone else?? Well, I suppose if it was you wouldn't be able to comment on this post lol. And if you do comment I won't be able to read it. :( This just stinks. I'm going to try to figure out what's wrong, but so far I haven't found a way to fix it.
I've even tried restarting my computer. I've tried viewing the pages in compatibility view and with no style. Still the same thing. So, if I don't comment back to your comments or don't comment on your posts that is why.

4 comments:

  1. Okay, so I can leave a comment on this post?? What the heck lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm. That is weird. I am not having that problem. Have you tried another computer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently it's my computer because I can see them from my iPod...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That guy messed your computer up bad. Is there anyway you can use some of your college fund to start over with a new computer?

    ReplyDelete