Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.

Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Saturday, January 21, 2012

I can't wait to do this!

Once it gets warm, we are going to have a bubble day!

I find so many fun ideas on Pinterest, and I am going to combine all of these to make one fun outing!
We are going to go to a local park, have a picnic, and then blow tons of bubbles! Grace just recently learned how to blow bubbles and Brentley loves to watch them :)

The first one I found was this one...
A link to the directions here.

The next one I found was this one...
A link to the directions here.

Then, I found this one...
A link to the directions here.

And the last one I found...
A link to the directions here.

And we'll bring some regular bubbles too.
I figure it will be easier on us to do them outdoors... no clean up necessary, so I decided to just make a day of it! I think both of the kids (and parents lol) will enjoy it all. I can't wait to do this! It seems very fun and inexpensive... my kind of outing lol.
If anyone knows any other fun bubble related activities, please share!

2 comments:

  1. Aw. That is an awesome idea! Sounds like a blast. I am sure they will enjoy that. Definitely post and let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing you pin those on Pinterest! You're kids are going to have a blast. We always have bubble's laying around the house but I never thought I having a "bubble day" and making a little adventure out of it... Good idea!

    ReplyDelete