Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Saturday, January 21, 2012

I can't wait to do this!

Once it gets warm, we are going to have a bubble day!

I find so many fun ideas on Pinterest, and I am going to combine all of these to make one fun outing!
We are going to go to a local park, have a picnic, and then blow tons of bubbles! Grace just recently learned how to blow bubbles and Brentley loves to watch them :)

The first one I found was this one...
A link to the directions here.

The next one I found was this one...
A link to the directions here.

Then, I found this one...
A link to the directions here.

And the last one I found...
A link to the directions here.

And we'll bring some regular bubbles too.
I figure it will be easier on us to do them outdoors... no clean up necessary, so I decided to just make a day of it! I think both of the kids (and parents lol) will enjoy it all. I can't wait to do this! It seems very fun and inexpensive... my kind of outing lol.
If anyone knows any other fun bubble related activities, please share!

2 comments:

  1. Aw. That is an awesome idea! Sounds like a blast. I am sure they will enjoy that. Definitely post and let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing you pin those on Pinterest! You're kids are going to have a blast. We always have bubble's laying around the house but I never thought I having a "bubble day" and making a little adventure out of it... Good idea!

    ReplyDelete