Chicken and rice! This recipe was super easy! And again, I used the small crock pot, and it made enough for four servings.
- 2 frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package of cream cheese (8 oz)
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 package of zesty Italian dressing seasoning (as seen in picture)
- Rice (I used ReadyRice)
- Let the cream cheese sit out for about 10 minutes
- Put cream cheese and cream of chicken soup in the crock pot on low for 30 minutes to allow the cream cheese to soften enough to stir.
- After the 30 minutes are up, stir the cream cheese and cream of chicken soup together, then add the seasoning packet, and blend well.
- Add the chicken breasts and cover with the mixture
- Cook on high for 2 hours, then use a fork to shred the chicken.
- Continue cooking for another 2 hours on high.
- Cook your rice (I used the rice you put in the microwave)
- Turn off crock pot, add rice, blend well with the mixture.