For this meal we used them to make... Pizza!
1 can of croissant rolls
1 jar of pizza sauce
1 bag of shredded mozzerella cheese
Whatever toppings you want
- Preheat oven according to what the package of croissant rolls says
- Grease pan
- Spread out croissant rolls flat on the bottom of the pan and mush the sides together to make a solid piece of dough
- Place in the oven for 5 minutes
- Remove from oven, put on the sauce, cheese, and desired toppings
- Return to oven for 10 minutes
- Remove and let cool
And you can do it different ways. We have done plain pepperoni pizza and we have done a Hawaiian pizza (with pepperoni, Canadian bacon, and pineapple). Next we are going to try a BBQ pizza with chicken, BBQ sauce, and onions. I also plan to try it with veggies too. So many different options!