Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

This website is awesome!!

http://www.smilebox.com/ -- I recommend that everyone of you try it. It's completely free (you can get more stuff for $40 a year, but you don't have to).

Look what it can do!


Click to play this Smilebox announcement
Create your own announcement - Powered by Smilebox
Announcement created with Smilebox


You can completely personalize everything and they have thousands of backgrounds. You have to load it onto your computer, but my anti-virus said it was perfectly safe. I made Grace a long overdue announcement and I am going to make the new baby one too. Plus you can make holiday ones or birthday ones, or just about anything. I haven't play around with those yet, but I am fixing to lol.

UPDATE: Here is the newest one I made..


Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own digital scrapbooking design

2 comments: