Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.

Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

This website is awesome!!

http://www.smilebox.com/ -- I recommend that everyone of you try it. It's completely free (you can get more stuff for $40 a year, but you don't have to).

Look what it can do!


Click to play this Smilebox announcement
Create your own announcement - Powered by Smilebox
Announcement created with Smilebox


You can completely personalize everything and they have thousands of backgrounds. You have to load it onto your computer, but my anti-virus said it was perfectly safe. I made Grace a long overdue announcement and I am going to make the new baby one too. Plus you can make holiday ones or birthday ones, or just about anything. I haven't play around with those yet, but I am fixing to lol.

UPDATE: Here is the newest one I made..


Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own digital scrapbooking design

2 comments: