Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Is it possible??

So today I was just sitting there and I swear I felt the baby move!! I didn't have gas and never did. It felt like about ten pieces of popcorn popping.. about five within a few seconds, then nothing for a few seconds, and then about five more. It was a feeling I have never felt before and it happened right there where my uterus is, but I am only 10 weeks and 3 days.. is it even possible to feel the tiny little guy in there already?? I tried to look it up on google and all I could find was that the normal was between 16 and 20 weeks. There were some women who were pregnant with twins that said they could feel that early, but I'm not pregnant with twins.. I didn't feel Grace until I was 20 weeks, so it's seems impossible that I would already feel this baby. I did read that you usually feel your second baby earlier then you did your first. And according to my baby tracker it can roll and stretch, so I guess if it got close enough to the side I could feel it.. I don't know. It felt different then what I felt with Grace, but that could be due to their size difference, and it didn't feel like anything I've felt in my body before (upset stomach, nerves, gas, etc. which I didn't have any of those anyway).

What do you guys think??

6 comments:

  1. I is most defiantly possible. Since it is your second the lining of your uterus is thinner. Also the baby is very active right now..rolling around,kicking,twisting. You could have felt the baby rolling around and it hit the wall. Isnt it weird to think that it isnt just a foot kicking you but a whole little body bumping into you. He is saying hello mommy. Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is amazing!! And soooo exciting! Yay my strong little baby! I wonder when I'll feel it again??

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might feel it everyday or it could be another couple weeks. That is what Ellanoa did to me. HAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are SOOOO grounded for not telling mee.!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha yess I am.. Can I get un-grounded for finding Cayle a valentine's day duck??

    ReplyDelete