Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Just felt like blogging..

I am almost done with this semester of school! I have today, and next week is my last week of actual classes, then I have to go May 2nd and May 5th for my finals, then I'm done!! The summer semester doesn't start until May 22nd-ish, so I get at least two weeks off!
I want to take Grace to Coolidge Park and Lake Winnie during my short summer break. I can't believe she will be 18 months in 12 days.. 1 and a half :( It just goes by too fast! We are getting her Easter pictures/(early) 18 month pictures done on Saturday, so I will be posting those soon :)

I don't really have many updates about my pregnancy. I am 21 weeks and 5 days :) And I have a doctor's appointment Friday morning. I do know he is one active little man! Always moving!

Ohh and Chris bought these for him yesterday :) They are size 3-6 months, so he will be able to fit in them for the winter. I love the little muscle one!
That's all for now :)

1 comment:

  1. She is getting big. I couldn't believe it when I saw her the other day.
    Cute onsies!

    ReplyDelete