Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Friday, April 1, 2011

I can't tell the gender yet, but I want to talk about the appointment..

I can post this pic because it doesn't tell the gender or say the name :) "It's" got daddy's big lips! I'm never going to have a kid that looks like me :( Lol.
Everything was measuring right on target.. they baby is measuring at 9 oz. :)

Now for me.. I have lost another 2 and a half lbs. This coupled with my fairly frequent dizzy spells and the dry mouth/metallic taste in my mouth I have been having kind of concerns her. She didn't really say why. She just said that she wants to see me every 3 weeks instead of the normal every four weeks because she wants to make sure their isn't a trend going on. Basically for now she just wants to keep an eye on things. So I go back April 22nd.

As for the gender, those of you who don't know yet can find out tomorrow. For those of you who do know, I will also be posting pictures of Grace making the Build-A-Bear and pictures of the gender party :) Now I am off to bake cupcakes.

3 comments:

  1. The baby is super cute. I know I will never have a baby that looks more like me either.
    Metallic taste is a normal symptom for pregnancy and so is dizziness but maybe together with the weight loss something is going on. HMM? I dont know. I will keep you in my prayers and the baby too. Cant wait to see pics =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's serious because she just wants to keep an eye on it. I think she just wants to make sure it doesn't get worse is all.
    I can't wait until I can post tomorrow!! I have been running like crazy today. I finished the cupcakes, and most of the cleaning, and now I'm attempting to decorate lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I wish I was there to help you so you could put your feet up. Or at least occupy Grace for you. HAHA!!

    ReplyDelete