Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Saturday, April 2, 2011

And the results are...

IT'S A BOY!!! Baby Christopher Brentley, Christopher after his daddy and we are going to call him Brentley :)

His little face :)

Proof that he's a boy.. the lady called it his "turtle" lol.

Grace helping make his Build-A-Bear :)

She was picking out it's heart.

Then putting the heart in.

Finished product.

Birth certificate.

His little outfit we bought him :)

Making the cupcakes (I put more white on top after this).

After they baked.

After I iced them.

The signs I made for decorations.




When everyone took the first bite.

Grace taking her bite :)

Blue inside!!

We had more people than I thought we were. My mom, sister, nana, my mom's friend and her daughter, Erica, Adam, and Cayle, Chris' 2 cousins, their mom, and one of his cousin's boyfriends, and my dad and brother. I'm so excited to finally know!! No more wondering! Now we can actually start preparing. I can't wait to get his room set up :):)

1 comment:

  1. That's cute that Grace helped make the bear. I bet it is really fun/different to be pregnant this time around since she can help. I remember when you found out what Grace was and went to go make her bear, just you and Chris. =p

    ReplyDelete