Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Saturday, December 22, 2012

What a day!

Grace wouldn't tell us what she wanted for Christmas, so we just went with general things that we knew she'd like. Well, when she visited Santa, she told him she wanted a rocking horse. I didn't think much of it, but ever since then, she has been talking about wanting a rocking horse. I tried mentioning other things she "might" get for Christmas, and we always ended up back at the rocking horse.

So today, I unwrapped one of her gifts and headed to Toys R Us. Ohhhh my. It's right next to the mall and every other shopping-worthy store around, which of course means that EVERYONE in the world was out there today. It took me 30 minutes to go a mile, and there was a cop directing traffic at every red light.

Anyway, I finally made it to Toys R Us, and managed to exchange the other gift for the very last pink rocking horse they had. It's not as tall as I would have liked it to have been, but it will have to do. I was not about to let my little girl wake up and not have the one thing she asked for multiple times. So she will be getting her rocking horse on Christmas morning :)

2 comments:

  1. She'll be super excited. You should try to get a picture of her face when she opens it.

    Kayelynn hasn't asked for anything. I told her Santa was bringing her rocks and she was all excited .. so I'm going to wrap some up. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We actually ended up getting a different better one today, so she'll like it even more :):)

    That is cute about the rocks!

    ReplyDelete