Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Sunday, December 23, 2012

My mini me.

Grace looks nothing like me. She never has... even as a baby. The ONLY thing she got from me was the brown eyes, and I don't even have brown eyes anymore... they're hazel now.
However, she looks a lot like Chris. And, she is almost identical to Chris' youngest brother (on his dad's side). Don't get me wrong. I think she's absolutely beautiful! She just doesn't take after me lol.

People who have never met Chris tend to say she looks like me, then when they meet Chris, they always say they were wrong lol.

On the other hand, I have always thought Brentley favored me.

My mom put together some collages with some of my baby/kid pictures...


The top left of the top one and the bottom right of the bottom one... look just like Brentley! I never realized how much he looked like I did until I saw these pictures! Lol. 
Funny how they have the same mom and dad, yet they look totally different. If we ever have other children, I wonder who they'd look like?? 



1 comment:

  1. Wow! You are right. I actually thought for a minute that your Mom must have messed up and put a picture of Brentley in there! On that bottom right one. Holy Crap. I took a pic of Jess and Ssm the other day...,Identical.

    ReplyDelete