Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Thursday, May 10, 2012

School...

I just realized that I didn't do a post about school.
I finished three days ago. Thank goodness! I made three A's (YAY) and two B's (boooo). That's the first time I've never made a B, let alone two.

I made a B in pre-cal. That class was just plain hard. I also made a B in my American lit class, which really makes me mad. I worked my butt off in that class, and the professor just didn't like my writing style. I can tell because of my research paper. I turned it in early for him to review. He wrote two comments on it and corrected two grammar problems. That's it, out of the whole six page paper. I corrected everything he marked on there and turned it in, yet when he grades it, he gives me an 80??? I was mad, so I went to talk to him about it. He said that I did not use my secondary sources enough. Well, the guidlines were that we had to have four secondary sources. It didn't say anything about how much we had to use them. I had my four secondary sources, and I used three of them multiple times. There was not a single grammatical error or spelling error throughtout my entire six page paper, yet he takes 20 points off because HE feels that I did not use enough of my secondary sources. I could understand if he had said we had to use each source three times or something like that, but he didn't, yet he takes 20 points off for that??? It just really makes me mad. Guess I have to get over it though because he said he wasn't changing it.

I hate lit classes. I like that 2+2=4 and that the earth revolves around the sun. I am a concrete thinker, not an abstract one. I stink at finding hidden meanings in stories and stuff like that, and it didn't help that he was a TERRIBLE teacher. He would never tell anyone they were wrong. He would just say something like, "I guess I could see it that way." And he would let the class wander off on random tangents that would last half of the class, yet have nothing to do with the subject matter.

I'm just glad that I am done with his class! I will never take another class with him again!

I know that a B is not a terrible grade. I just feel cheated, and I hate that feeling. Okay, rant over lol.

I'm free until August!!!

1 comment:

  1. YAYA! You are free!!! I am happy for you. :)

    I am sorry about your Bs. :/ You are good though, to be able to pull that off in college, with two kids and everything else on your plate. That is talent. lol

    I like how you said 2+2=4 and the Earth revolves around the sun. I am the exact same way. No creativity here when it comes to literature and such. I just want to know the facts. Hidden meanings mean nothing to me. lol Half the time I think Lit teachers make that stuff up. lol

    ReplyDelete