Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Friday, May 25, 2012

LMFAO, anyone??

Grace's favorite band is LMFAO, lol! She loves both "I'm Sexy and I Know It" and "Party Rock Anthem." I know, I know... not the best songs for a two-year-old to be listening to, but she has no clue what the songs are actually talking about or mean. And she is just so darn cute when she dances and sings to them.

Today, she woke up from her nap, looked at me, and said, "Party rock mommy!." I said, "What?"  and she jumped up and started running in a circle saying, "Party rock, party rock, party rock!" It was too cute. She also loves to sing, "get up, get down, get up, get down" while she raises her hands up and down lol.

And she loves to bump to the beat of "I'm Sexy and I know It."

I have a video of it, but blogger won't upload if (of course), so I uploaded it to Youtube. You can check it out here if you'd like :)

6 comments:

  1. Too cute.

    We've been rocking out to The Lion King Greatest Hits for a while now thanks to the kids addiction to The Lion King. Kayelynn goes around singing Hakuna Matata all day. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! At first when I saw the title I was like, "WHAT?!" lol Grace is turning into...not a baby anymore. I know I keep saying that, but IT'S TRUE!!!

    Sam is the same way. She LOVES the song Take Me On Your Buggy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Lion King would be better suited for a two-year-old lol. Chris is the one who got her started listening to LMFAO, and now, every time we're in the car, she wants to listen to it lol.

    Haha yeah, I figured the title was a little misleading, but I couldn't think of anything else to title the post. And she really is getting to be a kid now, instead of a baby. I miss my baby girl, but I like this stage too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you heard I'm Elmo and I know it? Same time different words. Plus you get to watch Elmo:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot about that one! I saw the Elmo version awhile back, but that was before Grace liked the song, so I didn't think much about it. I'll have to find that one for her. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete