Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Friday, September 30, 2011

Grace's party is coming together!

My dad got us the building that his church owns for the location, and they are going to let us use it for free!!

I ordered the shirt she is going to wear, and I cannot wait to see how it turns out! I also bought some pink boots for her to wear with it. Her 2nd birthday outfit is now complete :)

I think I have figured out what cake to get her..
I wasn't able to find a cake with an ice cream theme, so I'm just going with something like this except hers is going to have chocolate icing and the swirls are going to be pink and white instead of blue and light blue. That way the cake will at least match the colors of her party. Then I'm going to have "Happy 2nd birthday Grace" written in the center.

These are the invites she is going to have..
But of course it will have her picture and party information.

So pretty much all I have left to do is order the invites and cake, buy the rest of the decorations (about $30 of stuff left), and buy her last present (the cleaning set).

Speaking of presents..
Chris bought her present for her from him today..

Grace loves baby dolls, and she loves pretending to be a doctor, so I think it's perfect for her! I'm kind of jealous that I didn't find it myself lol.
And I came across an Elmo that blows kisses the other day. I thought she would love it, so I got it for her to give to her on her birthday.
And speaking of Elmo.. I am going to attempt to make her an Elmo cake to give to her on her actual birthday. Notice the word ATTEMPT.. it's probably going to look more like a big red blob lol. But we'll see. I've been researching how to do it, and I think I can. I would like to do something special like that for her on her birthday.

2 comments:

  1. Everything sounds good. The cake is cute. So are the invites. I Love putting pictures in the invites and thank you cards!

    Ha Ha. Yah. I know how you feel. I put in so much thought to Samantha's gifts and in the end, the one that Jessie picked out is usually her favorite! (All her gifts are from "us," but he likes to pick one out by himself because I always do the party planning and all. The Baby is cute though. :)

    Can't wait to see how the cake turns out. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds awesome! I can't wait to start planning Kayelynn's 2nd birthday party... 5 more months! Lol. Can't wait to see pictures!!!

    Oh, and Kayelynn and Paige have that doll. They LOVE it. And she really pees so I'm hoping to use that to maybe help Kayelynn connect drinking with peeing on the potty.

    ReplyDelete