Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Some updates..

Here is Grace playing with her Little People nativity scene..



This is one of my all time favorite pics!!

She thought she was playing. They gave her an extra controller and it was soooo cute!
Now let me give you a little back ground story on this picture.. they were having some sort of clan practice thing.. There was actually one more guy at our place too, but he's not in the pic. Anyway.. I'll start with the guy closest to the wall,Wesley. This guy is awesome! I NEVER get along with Chris' friends because they either talk behind my back, are jerks, etc.. But this guy will actually speak to me, and he is so sweet to Grace. He will play with her and talk to her.. none of Chris' other friends would do that. And he will even take my side on things sometimes, whereas Chris' other friends take Chris' side just because they are guys and his friends. He is welcome anytime in our place (as long as he doesn't just randomely show up).. in fact he's here now lol.

Now as for the guy in the middle.. this was his first and LAST time here. He made fun of me two different times, made fun of our tv (which it's a 42in flat screen.. how can you make fun of that?), but the thing that makes memost upset is how he treated Grace..
As you can see in the pics of her playing with her nativity scene she is sitting behind someone. Well it's him she's sitting behind, and she kept bumping into him, and do you know what he said to her?? "Why do you keep touching my a** kid?" And then he turned to Chris and said, "Dude, you kid must be some sort of adultophile. She won't quit touching me." Who says that about a little baby?? It was all I could do not to slap him in the face. I told Chris that I did not ever want him in our house again. I can handle insults to me and to our stuff, but not to Grace! And it was just such a nasty thing to say.
Sorry, just had to rant.

Now, as I talked about before, I am trying to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I'm not sure how much weight I have lost.. But here is a pic of what I looked like before I had Grace (I was actually two months pregnant here, but was't showing yet).


And here are a couple of pictures I took within the last week..





Slowly, but surely I am getting there. I have come to terms that I will never be the tiny 115 lbs that I was when I was a freshman (and I thought I was fat then! In all honesty, I struggled with anorexia my freshman year.), but I am determined to get back to where I was before having Grace.


2 comments:

  1. You look awesome. Are you sure you arent there yet? I cant wait to not have a beach ball for a stomach. I have always gotten back down to my pre-pregnancy weight but my stomach will never look the same. The skin is just to stretched out. I was even obsessed with exercise and worked out all the time and I could just not get my tummy perfect. In fact I could wear my old clothes but nothing looked the same. It drove me crazy...my mom and little sister love to rub it in my face. So after 4-6 weeks my butt is going back to working out and depriving myself of sweets and high carb/calorie crap. I am determined to see my stomach tight again. How come other moms can do it but i cant...Drew's answer plastic surgery. Whatever I am sure there are moms out there that did it the old fashion way.
    I hope that i can get rid of this old c section flab :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! Also, I can't believe that guy. That one guy that made a comment about not being done with Samantha, he sure as heck never came back to my house!!!

    ReplyDelete