Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010.

2010 was definitely the craziest year of my life!! I started the year as a new mommy to a two month old baby.. like any new mommy I was still discovering what it was like and what type of mom I wanted to be.
I also graduated high school in 2010! I still feel cheated by my high school. I was 6th in my class no matter how many honors classes I took.. on my transcript it says "6th out of 256" but the way I was seated at my graduation made it seem as if my transcript said "-- out of 256." They did not even have a seat for me and had to make every single person behind "Eason" move. But oh well.. what is done is done. I graduated and that is all that matters!
2010 was also the first time I have EVER lived away from my mom. I am still adjusting to this. I miss being with her and my sister so much, but the time had to come eventually. I couldn't live there forever and it was time to get my own family together. It is hard not having her when I need someone to talk to, but I actually feel that we have gotten closer since I moved out. We talk a lot more now, and I feel like I can open up to her even more now. So even though it was hard, I think it was for the best.
I started college in August of 2010 and boy was that a slap in the face. High school was a breeze and college has already been a hurricane! I am not used to having to put a lot effort into thigs. It was such a change of pace that really took some getting used to, but I made it through with all A's!!!
I also got to watch my daughter celebrate her first birthday.. that is such a bittersweet time. I am so glad to see her healthy and growing, but it seemed to go by so quickly! She is not my little baby girl anymore.. she is a toddler with a personality.. a very independent one at that.
And lastly I have found out that I am going to be a mommy again! I get more and more excited everyday, but it seems so far away!! Honestly I am a little worried.. I have had some clear fluid leaking, elevated blood pressure, and cramping. I am praying that everything is normal because I have been having a lot more symptoms this time, and when I look those things up on google they can either be normal symptoms or symptoms of a problem.. it just depends. I am so anxious to get to the doctor and make sure everything is okay, but they can't see me until Tuesday :( I just want to hear that everything is okay.. So far there hasn't been any cramping I can't tolerate or bleeding, so I think everything is okay, but I still have that worry in the back of my mind.
For my resolutions I am going to try to read the Bible more, procrastinate less when it comes to school, and get on the computer less.. those are my resolutions. Oh and also, to save money!! We are going to need it with the new baby coming. I can't wait until I can start working again. I just hope they take the news well that I am pregnant again. I am hoping to only miss two weeks with them at most, but we'll see how that goes. I really don't want to jeopardize my position there since it is perfect for me.
Well HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!! Make the best of it and stick to your resolutions!

2 comments:

  1. Yep!!! Time flies. Thanks for giving me an opportunity to watch Grace grow. She is so cute!!! And reminds me of my little independent stubborn Charleigh-Ann :)
    High school was pretty easy and college sure is different in a lot of ways.
    Congrats on being a new mommy. Bet you didnt see it coming...I never did...all 3 times..HAHA!!!! But I love the surprise. Cramping is normal especially cramping without bleeding. You are most likely having implantation cramping. O also symptoms are a lot stronger with subsequent pregnancies...medical fact...so is after birth issues such as after birth contractions. I am not going to try and tell you to not worry because I know that that is IMPOSSIBLE but try to relax and not to stress to much. tell yourself that it is all normal and never ever compare pregnancies!!! Honestly they are all different!!! There might be some things that are common but only a hand full.
    Happy New Years!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh goodness I can tell the symptoms are stronger this time.. I have been up since 9am (it's 2pm now) with nausea.. it will not go away! Every five minutes I feel like I'm going to throw up, but then I don't.. I think the only reason I haven't is because I haven't eaten anything today.. just the sight of food makes me gag right now.. I NEVER had this with Grace.. it is just awful and making me feel miserable. I really hope this is a one time thing! I will die if this lasts through my whole pregnancy. I think I am going to make a post about last night lol.

    ReplyDelete