Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Friday, December 3, 2010

A fun day :)

So today was my Dad's birthday as well as Downhome Days in my hometown. Chris, Grace, and I met my dad there for the Christmas parade. Grace seemed to enjoy it a lot more than she did when she was six months old (her first parade). She was so cute.. she would wave at the people and if they threw candy at her she would watch it until I picked it up.





After the parade we went to go eat with my brother and dad for his birthday. The place was almost closed, so we were pretty much the only people in there, and one of the waitresses had her daughter there. She was a little older than Grace, but the were chasing each other and givng each other hugs. It was precious :)

Then after we ate with my dad Chris and I took Grace to this house in my hometown where the family decorates their entire house with TONS of Christmas stuff. You can even go in their garage. They do it every year, but w didn't take Grace last years because she was so small. She really liked it this year!






4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun. Wow she has gotten so big!!! Tomorrow Drew and I are taking the babies to a festival they have in town every year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace's hat is so cute! I Love that place with all the lights. We haven't gone yet this year. They didn't do it last year, so you didn't miss anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder why they didn't do it last year?? I'm glad we didn't go then lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HaHa. Yep. Someone in the family was having health problems. They put a note on the door.

    ReplyDelete