Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Finishing up Christmas..

We went to my Chris' Step-Grandparents on Sunday. Everything was still really snowy so the drive over there was beautiful! It even snowed some on the way over there. The gave Grace this really neat (and really expensive) Laugh and Learn piano.. it has a sitting position and a standing position and it hooks up to the tv! Really neat!

We went to my dad's the same day. Grace got the Little People Noah's Ark and Little People Doll House, plus a buch of Baby Einsteins DVD's and a Barney DVD.

Then yeserday we went to my Aunt's. Grace got the book "If You Take A Mouse To The Movies." and the stuffed mouse to go with it, a bag from Thirty-One with her name on it, and Barney DVD, a Veggie Tales DVD, and a cut outfit!.

We also still have to go see my mom and grandmother for Christmas, so it's not over yet!! Tomorrow Grace and I are picking up my mom and sister and getting Grace and Cheyenne's pictures made together.

I also have something to tell you guys, but I can't talk about it until tomorrow. Keep an eye out for that post because you will want to read it!! :)

1 comment:

  1. What a spoiled little girl...Imean that in a good way. Babies should be spoiled :)
    You have me so excited about what you have to tell us...the suspense is killing me.

    ReplyDelete