Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Monday, December 6, 2010

Photo contest...

So I entered Grace's Santa picture in two Christmas photo contests on Facebook. One I entered her in realllllly late because I didn't know about it, but she is already in sixth place! She has more votes then people who have been in it since the beginning. Honestly, I don't even know what we would win from this one or when the contest ends. The other contest ends Dec. 11th, and we would win a tutu with a matching bow! And guess what?? She is wayyyyyy in the lead on this one!! I really hope she wins. Wish us luck!!

2 comments: