Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

These first few are from Boo at the Zoo, which we went to last Friday. 

Big sock monkey, little sock monkey. Lol.




Grace and Sami were riding together lol.

Zombie baby!!!!! This picture is creepy!

They were in a costume contest!

And these are from today's various Trunk-Or-Treats!

He kept trying to pull the hat off. We joked that he looked like a hobo without it lol.


My sister and the kids. I'm not sure what my sister was... not even my mom knew. My sister wanted to be a rainbow, and that's what it turned into lol.

How cute is this??? And his parents were chefs LOLOL. (Yes, we got permission to take this picture).




Making a sand art pumpkin, which she managed to break before we even got home :p

Hayride! The kids would not look at the camera for anything :/

We had fun! It wasn't as cold as it has been all week, so that was nice. We went to three different Trunk-Or-Treats. The kids got a ton of candy!


No comments:

Post a Comment