Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Friday, October 12, 2012

Brentley's modeling pictures :)

I finally have them! He's not much for smiling in pictures lately, so there aren't many with smiles, but I think these capture his personality well.


My little man being serious as always.


I think this one captures him perfectly with that little shy smile.


He was wanting to explore his surroundings so badly. He kept messing with the plants behind him. Again, showing his curious side.



I love the pictures with the teddy bear! That's his Build-A-Bear we made him the day we found out he was a boy  :)


And I love, love, love the these two pictures of them together!


These pictures were done by Sylvia Hill over at Shades of Love Photography. If you live in there area, definitely go check out her page at the link below. She takes amazing pictures!
https://www.facebook.com/shadesoflovephotography?fref=ts

3 comments:

  1. Those are absolutely adorable! She does capture him. Those kinds of pictures are the best. And I absolutely love the pictures of him and Grace. Definitely keep those forever! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I have the rights to all of them, so I'm definitely never going to let any of them go :)

      Delete
  2. Hi, are you referring to a different post, or are you referring to this one?

    ReplyDelete