Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

So awesome!!




My mom read the books before me (she is the person who lent them to me to read), and she knows my obsession with them. She found a shop on Etsy, and bought these for me! She even asked me what my favorite quotes were to have the ones in the top picture made. It was so hard for me to narrow it down to just three, but I managed lol. I love all of this! A big thanks to my mama!!

2 comments:

  1. That was real sweet of her. :) Etsy rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome!!! They are such great books!!!

    ReplyDelete