Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Brentley's birthday is coming together :)

It's hard for me to believe that his birthday is in less than a month!

Yesterday, we got him two of his birthday presents. We got a magna-doodle because he loves to scribble, and we ended up getting Little People Batman and Joker. They were just too cute! This makes three presents now because we got him some bath toys awhile back. We are going to get him a couple of outfits, then we will have all of his birthday gifts. 
We also go him some jeans to wear for his birthday outfit. 
And today, I ordered his invitations. They are supposed to be here by the 8th, and I will have them sent out by the 15th!
We don't have much left to do except get a few more decorations, and for me to finish his 1st year scrapbook.

We also decided that, in addition to taking the kids to the Discovery Museum a couple of days before his birthday, we are going to take them for ice cream on his actual birthday, and then to play at the playground if it's not too hot. 


August is going to be a busy month for us! 
We have a birthday party to go to on the 11th (Brentley's friend), I start my classes on the 14th, then another birthday party on the 19th (Grace's friend), my mom's birthday on the 20th, going to the Discovery Museum on the 22nd, my sister's birthday on the 24th (her party isn't until Sept. 8th, but I'm sure we'll have a birthday dinner or something), Brentley's party on the 25th, his actual birthday on the 26th, going to have his birthday pictures done on the 27th, then Chris' mom's birthday on the 31st. 
So, as you can all see, it's going to be a very busy month! I apologize in advance if I am absent from my blog more than normal throughout the upcoming month. 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun month. The next few months are gong to be awesome, with all the holidays coming up! Can't wait to see his invites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhm... No way. I still can't believe it's been a year. I think I've said that before. Lol.

    I know it seems like your own kids grow before your eyes... But I swear other people's kids grow so much faster!! It seems like you we just pregnant yesterday.

    ReplyDelete