Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Thursday, July 19, 2012

I am viable!

I found the website www.iamviable.org through Pinterest, so I went to check it out.

I ended up making this for my brother...


For those of you who don't know, my brother, Cody, has Down Syndrome, Autism, and Legg Perthes Disease. We are only thirteen months apart (me being the oldest), so I have grown up with him. He has taught me patience, tolerance, strength, compassion, pride, unconditional love, and mostly how to treat everyone equally. He is my brother, and I am not ashamed of him in anyway. No one has a perfect life. He deserves just as much of a chance to be here as anyone else. He is viable!

I love you, Cody!!

1 comment:

  1. That is very sweet for you to make him that. I am sure that he has taught you a lot. That is so great!

    ReplyDelete