Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Next parent meeting!

It's going to be on the 19th of this month! I can't wait! We're going to the mall play place again. Hopefully some more people will come this time. I've had at least one tell me she will, so yay!

Next month we are going to do it at the pool. I think that will be so much better for all of us. Even the little babies like Grace can enjoy it, plus the moms can have some fun too. It would be there this month, but they aren't open yet :(
I am definitely looking forward to that meeting. I think a lot of girls will come to that one because it is close to where most of us live and inexpensive :)
That meeting will be so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment