Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day :)

My first Mother's Day was this past Sunday. Chris gave me a really nice pair of sunglasses and the movie "The Blind Side" and "Grace" gave me a necklace that has a woman holding a child's hands inside of a heart, and matching heart earrings. They were beautiful! I also received a First Mother's Day card and a dancing exercise DVD from my mom, as well as a card and a gift card to Kohl's from Chris' mom.
Grace, my sister, and I gave my mom her present, which she loved. Then, Chris and Grace and I went out to eat and then we went to Chris' mom's house. We spent some time over there and then Chris' mom offered to watch Grace while we went to look for my graduation dress. Chris doesn't usually like to go shopping with me, but he went without a word this time, and we found the perfect dress! We were only gone for about an hour and then we went back to his mom's house and ate dinner. She even cooked something I would actually eat this time! After we ate dinner we went home and spent time as our own little family. It was a great first Mother's Day! Now I am just looking forward to the handmade gifts I will get from Grace as she gets older :)

No comments:

Post a Comment