Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

We were on a boat in the middle of the ocean!

Yes, you read that right! We were playing and Grace climbed in her boat (toy box) and told me to get in. So, I squished myself in next to her, and Brentley climbed on top of me. Next thing I know, she tells me it's raining, so we all have to huddle together! Then, the raining stopped, but an alligator was coming! We had to tell the alligator to go away, and once it did, a shark came! Once it went away, an octopus came! The octopus apparently went to the beach though. Then it started raining again, and all the sea creatures kept coming back to get us. Then, we were going to hit the big rock! We had to row away from it with our paddles (pieces of foam from her alphabet puzzle). Then, we finally made it to the beach! Shoo... that was an adventure!

This all came from Grace... every last twist and turn! Her imagination is running in high speed now,  and I love it! It was so much fun to take part in her adventure!

She is growing up so fast on me! She is even speaking Spanish now! She knows like 15 words in Spanish. I'd type them, but I don't know how to spell in Spanish lol.

I discovered something I am certain I'm going to get her for Christmas (yes, I'm aware that it's only August lol). I have been terrible with keeping up with her journal since I finished her first year scrapbook. And, since I can't even keep up with one, I know I'll never be able to do one for both of them. So, I thought about doing scrapbooks for every year, but they take up a lot of time and space. Then, I figured it out...
This!
I get to choose the background, layouts, pictures, and what I want it to say, then Wal-Mart puts it all in a hardcover book for me! I love it!

I'm going to do two every year. One for Grace and one for Brentley. Brentley won't get one this year since I'm doing his scrapbook, but Grace will be getting two this year since I'm two years behind lol. I'll start at whatever holiday or event comes after their birthdays (Christmas for Grace and Halloween for Brentley) and end with their birthdays.

The books are 20 pages and only about half an inch thick, so it would be easy to store a lot of them on a bookshelf. I'm so excited about this! Lol. I know, I get excited easily.

1 comment:

  1. Awa! That is awesome! I can just imagine her doing that. Sam would Love to play pretend with her I'm sure. She has a crazy imagination too. :)

    Good idea, by the way! I need to begin thinking about Christmas. I have been awful at keep up with her journal since I started this blog. I post everything on here. So I put everything step by step on here and then after it is all over with, I do a long entry in her journal. (Like her birthday planning and such.) So I figure they can supplement each other. lol.

    ReplyDelete