Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Gymnastics update :)

Tonight was Grace's last night of this session. She has done incredibly well throughout the entire session. It started with me going out with her. Then, about halfway through the session, she started going out by herself.
Her first time by herself, she did pretty well. There was one point where she waited for her teachers to look away, took of down the trampoline, and jumped in the foam pit. She played in it for about a minute before her teachers realized what she had done lol.
From that moment, until now, it is amazing to see how much she has grown. She has a favorite teacher, and she always wants to be in her group. I think that Grace is the teacher's favorite, too lol. She almost always has Grace help her demonstrate what they are going to do and lead the trains from station to station.
She also tries really hard to do what she is shown. Before, she just wanted to play. Now, she actually wants to get it right. And, she follows instructions and pays attention! This is amazing for Grace because her attention span is about the size of a pin head :p

Anyway, we signed her up for the next session. We tried to get the Thursday class again, but it was full :( We had to sign her up for Mondays. I'm really hoping that her favorite teacher will teach her class on Mondays too. The next session starts next week, so she will be starting Monday!


Here she is on the way to gymnastics today :)

Waiting to get her ribbon of completion. 

 Receiving her ribbon.

She didn't feel like showing it off lol.

And here's her ribbon :)

I am so proud of my little gymnast! :):):)



4 comments:

  1. That's awesome!!! I want to put Kayelynn in Gymnastics but I really don't think she has the maturity to do it yet.

    I think Grace looks just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't sure if Grace did, but I was pleasantly surprised :)

    Lol really? Most people say she looks exactly like Chris. I see both of us in her. She has Chris' personality all the way though lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. She is starting to get her older kid face...I didn't see it until you posted these pics. Can't wait to see ya'll today!

    I am so glad that Grace does well in Gym. I remember when Sam started Kindermusik and you just couldn't wait until Grace was old enough for an activity. And now she is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad they played so well yesterday! You'll have to send me the pics you took :)

    Lol I know. I was so excited when she was finally old enough for something!

    ReplyDelete