Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Brentley's 1st year scrapbook!

Just wanted to post it on here because I know many of you live too far away to ever see it in person.


This is the cover.

This is the first page. The card on the bottom was his birth announcement. 

Newborn pictures!

Left: hearing screening certificate. Right: going home.

Left: first bath. Right: first trip to the aquarium.

Trip to the pumpkin patch!

Left: first trip to the discovery museum. Right: First Christmas.

More first Christmas!

Left: his card from the President and the First Lady. Right: first Valentine's!

Left: the pictures that go with the entry about us moving. Right: his first trip to the park.

First Easter! Sorry, this one didn't come out so well.

Left: first drawing. Right: first 4th of July!

I log all of their doctors appointments, and that is what this part is.

This is all of his milestones in order of when they occurred during his first year! Grace helped me decorate this page :)

This isn't even the whole book. It's a good bit of it though. I still have to add everything about his first birthday to it as well.


His birthday went pretty well. I'll probably do a post on it tomorrow. Here's a "highlight" though... we managed to lock our keys in the car today! Yep... locked ourselves out two days in a row. We're on a roll!! :p

4 comments:

  1. I know I have seen it before, but just wanted to say again, I Love your little books. They are always super cute. Do you do one for every year or just the first year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I was going to do one every year, but that just never happened. I'm just going to do those picture books I posted about a while back instead.

    ReplyDelete