Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.

Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Monday, April 23, 2012

My first attempt...

Well, I did my first cake. Nothing fancy. I just wanted to try out fondant. It came out pretty well for my first attempt.





I've got to work on getting the cake more even. I think I'm going to use store bought fondant next time just because it's a time saver.

3 comments:

  1. Looks good. Good idea to use store bought though. So easy to dye, and may be cheaper. idk. It's worth checking into.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, girls :)

    Is it easy to dye? That is one of the things I was wondering about because I really want his cake to be light blue with red, blue, purple, and yellow accents.

    ReplyDelete