Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.

Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

This is so neat!

Let me start by saying I have no idea how much these cost, since each one is a unique creation, I imagine that the price is different for each one.

However, I can imagine that the price would be well worth it...

The lady at this blog takes your child's drawing and turns it into a plush toy!

 


Is that not adorable?? And she does such a great job of capturing the drawing perfectly.
I cannot wait until my babies can draw cute little things so that I can have one made for each of them!

3 comments:

  1. It says between 70 and 130, but if you have a picture important enough, that is an amazing thing to have to go with it. I would pay it in a heartbeat. But I would wait until she was a bit older. She just stared drawing actual pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome!! She does a REALLY good job!

    ReplyDelete